Builders Insurance That Won’t Break The Bank
The Builders Insurance that you've been looking for!
Whatever the size of your business, you will need to ensure you select the right insurer for your builders insurance. Not only will you need comprehensive cover, but you will also want to make sure you that you don’t pay more than you need to.
We work with underwriters at Covea Insurance to ensure that our products provide the protection you need as a builder. The size of our insurance scheme means that we can negotiate some of the best premiums you will find in the market. The combination of these two things explains why builders all over the UK choose Tradesman Saver for their insurance.
Types of Insurances We Provide forBuilders Insurance
We can offer insurance to all types of building businesses including:
- Construction of new Private Dwelling Houses
- Construction of new Commercial properties
- altering and repairing existing Private Dwelling Houses
- altering and repairing existing Commercial properties
- General Builders
- Jobbing Builders
- Building Contractors
- Building Consultants
- Building Maintenance
- Building Surveying
In addition to the trades above, we can provide public liability insurance for the sub-contractors that you employ such as carpenters, joiners, plumbers, bricklayers, electricians and any other contractors you may require to complete your building project.
From sole traders to large building contracting companies, we have the right insurance package for you.
Quick Online Insurance Quotes
With our easy online quote and buy facility, you can get a quote for your business and take out your insurance policy in just a few minutes. All documents and certificates will be emailed to you instantly and are available in your account so that you can log in and view them again at a later date.
We know time is money and so we’ve made our system quick and simple to use – at whatever time of day or night suits you. But don’t worry, you can still speak to an advisor in our office if you want to. Our staff are used to speaking to builders every day about their insurance matters and are fully trained to be able to answer your queries. No call centres, no call queues!
Builders Insurance From the Experts
For more than 30 years, we have been assisting businesses with their insurance needs so you can rest assured that your insurance cover is in safe hands. In fact, most of our business at Tradesman Saver comes from recommendations from builders like you who have been so pleased with our great rates and friendly service that they have pointed their colleagues in our direction!
Important Points About This Type of Insurance
There are many providers of builders insurance on the web and it is sometimes difficult to choose between the many insurers. As a builder, you need to make sure that the policy you buy can offer the following:
- Cover for your public liability as a building contractor
- Public liability cover for temporary work abroad in case you get a building job overseas
- Employers’ liability cover for any building staff you may employ
- Cover for your building plant, tools and equipment
- Cover for any temporary building labourers you may employ
- Cover for your sub-contractors
- Contract works cover to insure the value of your building contract
- Financial loss cover for you as a builder
- Insurance for any building plant you may hire in
- Cover for any hired in plant fees
- Protection for any temporary buildings
- Legal expenses insurance for your building business
- 24 hour legal and business helplines
Tradesman Saver insurance can include all the items above and more! So you can be sure you’ll have the right cover in place if you should need it. If you’d like more information, you’ll find it on our overview of insurance for tradesmen and professionals.
We provide insurance for builders across the country. Here’s what some of them have to say:
“Tradesman Saver gave me all the help I needed when I had a potential claim on site. They knew exactly what to do and pointed me in the right direction. Would definitely recommend them”
Alan Young, Building Contractor, London